The Automotive Amanojaku

This is where you'll find news, random car-related thoughts and personal views from a rabid car nut. "Amanojaku" is Japanese slang that means "person who is deliberately contradictory". I've always found myself drawn to the less appreciated car makes - the "underdogs" if you will. Suzuki, Pontiac, GM Daewoo and Holden, are among my favorite brands to watch and comment on. Let me hear your thoughts!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

New Car Soon...

I intend to purchase a 2007 Suzuki Forenza Wagon next month by order. Paint will be white, with some added "Suzuki Works Techno" trim and gunmetal gray SWT wheels. I've used www.truedelta.com to price compare to other cars, and have wanted one of these for years now. I'm holding on to my 2000 Bonneville SSEi, and will use this wagon as an inexpensive commuter car for the most part.



Search Engine Marketing and SEO Tools

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home