The Automotive Amanojaku

This is where you'll find news, random car-related thoughts and personal views from a rabid car nut. "Amanojaku" is Japanese slang that means "person who is deliberately contradictory". I've always found myself drawn to the less appreciated car makes - the "underdogs" if you will. Suzuki, Pontiac, GM Daewoo and Holden, are among my favorite brands to watch and comment on. Let me hear your thoughts!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

GM Daewoo Lacetti trim and option differences with the Suzuki Forenza



Over at Suzuki-Forums.com I posted several screen grabs of the different options and trim that are available on the GM Daewoo Lacetti.

I had been scouring the 'net for a bugflector for my upcoming wagon purchase, but to no avail. Perhaps I can find someone with contacts in Korea who can import one for me...

Follow the LINK to see more photos of the options.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home